Shipping + Returns Policy
Packaging all our products:
We are committed to using recyclable material, and that’s why all of our candles, our melts, and products are sold in boxes made from recyclable card, and any tissue paper inside the boxes is made from recycled materials and is compostable.It will always be important to us to be as eco-friendly as possible and to operate responsibly with the environment in mind, and we will continue to look for more and more ways that we can do our part.
- We take care in packaging each order so that it arrives in perfect condition. 5”x7” and 8”x10” and 11x14" prints will ship in a firm flat mailer with sturdy backing board. Larger prints will be shipped rolled in a tube.
- If your print was shipped in a tube please follow these steps to flatten the print before framing: 1. Gently remove the print from the tube but leave the clear sleeve on. 2. Allow the print to naturally unfurl for 24 hours. 3. Place the print on a flat surface with the printed side facing down. Then lay a heavy flat item (such as a book/s) on top of the print so that the paper if fully covered. 4. 24 hours later, the print will be flat and ready to frame.
- Orders ship within 5-10 business days and include tracking.
Framed prints ship within 7-14 business days
Large scale print orders over 16”x20” will ship directly from our large scale printer within 10-15 business days
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need a rushed order.
We Ship Worldwide from Ireland
- For international orders, the customer is fully responsible for all customs/duties fees that may apply. Customs fees and duties vary from place to place. Please contact your local postal service for customs fees/duties information in your area.
- If you would like to purchase framed artwork or large scale original artwork for international delivery, please contact me here for timelines and rates.
- Orders delivered outside of the EU typically arrive within 10-14 business days. However, due to customs processing, which is fully beyond our control, it may take up to 30 days for your order to arrive.
- Please note that although international orders have tracking, once the package goes through customs, it is no longer possible for us to gather detailed information on the whereabouts of the package. You will be notified by your local postal service if your order is being held awaiting payment of customs fees.
- We do not accept returns but we are happy to replace items that have beed damaged or lost in transit. Please contact me here if your artwork has arrived damaged or is lost in transit.
Please note that colors may appear slightly different depending on the screen you are using. If you are uncertain about the colors in my prints or original paintings, please contact me here and I can send you additional images to give you a better sense of the colors.
Every order, commission, and sale is handled with care, and as much clarity & transparency as possible. My goal is for you to be completely thrilled with your purchase! Please read below to see how we can help you.